In recent years, vinyl floors are one of the most affordable and durable flooring solutions available on the market . There are two types of vinyl roll flooring: homogeneous and heterogeneous flooring.
Homogeneous vinyl covering is made of one single layer that offers vibrancy and depth of the color. While on the other hand, heterogeneous flooring is a multi-layer flooring which comes in wide range of beautiful patterns with various design possibilities. This feature gives a look of natural flooring materials. Heterogeneous flooring also offers low maintenance cost, making it a primary choice of homeowners, schools, health care facilities, etc.
Heterogeneous vinyl is a multi-layer flooring product with a printed top layer providing endless design possibilities, lasting performance and low maintenance cost. The multi-layer construction of several of our heterogeneous vinyl products allows us to engineer superior acoustic, ergonomic, and safety properties into the floor and eliminates the need for an underlayment.
Compared with other flooring materials, both vinyl homogeneous and heterogeneous flooring are affordable solutions and are incredibly stain resistant. Above benefits make these two types of vinyl flooring a great choice for heavy traffic areas. With quality vinyl flooring you are able to create the perfect environment whichis both functional and modern. Besides, vinyl heterogeneous flooring has many options and benefits and comes with varying thickness. It’s also coloured and often used in areas with high level of moisture like labs, kitchens and bathrooms as well. This flooring option is the best solution for houses as well, especially if there are kids or pets.
Vinyl heterogeneous flooring also provides excellent acoustic performance and unique sound reduction properties because it can be applied from wall to wall. In wet areas, like sinks, showers, swimming pools, splash areas, etc, the vinyl flooring offers comfort when walking also a firm grip.
Vinyl heterogeneous flooring is suitable for both residential and commercial purposes. It can be easily installed even if without any skills, but for more luxurious and complex forms, professional services is more recommended. Vinyl floor covering is designed and produced by many manufacturers available in hundreds of colours, patterns and designs for you to choose from.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- SPC Flooring Vs WPC Flooring
- 2000 Sqm Homogeneous Vinyl Roll Flooring Is Loa...
- Special Patterns Customized PVC Flooring For Gy...
- Various Of Homogeneous Flooring For Your Choice
- Homogeneous PVC Flooring For Medical Organization
- You Should Know These Before Buying Waterproof ...
- What’s The Difference Between Vinyl Vs. Laminate
- Main Differences Between SPC And WPC Vinyl Floors
- How To Install Vinyl Flooring Quickly And Effic...
- What’s The Difference Between Waterproof And Wa...