There are tools used to help consumers and builders make the best decisions possible for their home building and renovating projects. For example, the life-cycle analysis is a tool used to determine the life of a product. This is from the raw material extraction through manufacturing until it is disposed of or recycled of Vinyl flooring
When using the life-cycle analysis, there are two main features of each product: the renewability plus the durability. A renewable product is green just because of what it is. A durable product lasts longer and requires less maintenance for vinyl flooring.
Another tool that is used is related to risk analysis. During the manufacturing process and use of materials of Vinyl flooring, there are always risks. This tool puts those benefits and risks into a valid perspective.
Interestingly, we found that vinyl performs well with both the life-cycle analysis and the risk assessment.
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- A Real Waterproof Vinyl Flooring
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Not Ceramic Tile But PVC Vinyl Tile
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- Cube Style Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl Flooring Is Also Fine To Kindergarten Use
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- How To Choose Suitable Flooring For Hotels