Unlike laminate flooring, LVT Flooring is waterproof and requires no acclimation. Because it’s waterproof, it can go where laminate should be avoided as in bathrooms, basements, and any other areas prone to moisture.
It can be installed in a large room without an expansion gap every 30 feet (which is required for laminate) due to laminate expanding and contracting.
Finally, LVT Vinyl flooring is extremely quiet to walk on because of the cork underlayment which also makes it a warm, comfortable walking surface.
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- Antique Brushed Hickory Vinyl Plank Flooring
- What's Vinyl Flooring
- How To Choose Floor For Kindergarten
- 5000 Sqm WPC Click Vinyl Plank Is Loading For S...
- True Formaldehyde Free Vinyl Flooring
- How To Install Your Vinyl Floor
- Which Is Better Vinyl Or Linoleum Flooring
- Why Choose PVC Flooring
- What Is SPC Click Flooring
- What Is Homogeneous Vinyl Flooring