Unlike laminate flooring, LVT Flooring is waterproof and requires no acclimation. Because it’s waterproof, it can go where laminate should be avoided as in bathrooms, basements, and any other areas prone to moisture.
It can be installed in a large room without an expansion gap every 30 feet (which is required for laminate) due to laminate expanding and contracting.
Finally, LVT Vinyl flooring is extremely quiet to walk on because of the cork underlayment which also makes it a warm, comfortable walking surface.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- Antique Brushed Hickory Vinyl Plank Flooring
- What's Vinyl Flooring
- How To Choose Floor For Kindergarten
- 5000 Sqm WPC Click Vinyl Plank Is Loading For S...
- True Formaldehyde Free Vinyl Flooring
- How To Install Your Vinyl Floor
- Which Is Better Vinyl Or Linoleum Flooring
- Why Choose PVC Flooring
- What Is SPC Click Flooring
- What Is Homogeneous Vinyl Flooring