Customers often ask such questions: how long is the life span of the plastic floor sold at your home? How long will it take to get bad? Maybe someone will tell you directly: 10 years, 15 years, or 20 years, but these are inaccurate.
How to identify the quality of the plastic floor
The raw material used in the production process of plastic floor is the new material or regenerated material, the production process is oil pressure or rolling, whether there is UV wear-resistant layer, whether the glass fiber layer contains glass fiber layer, the proportion of PVC and stone powder, the thickness of the surface wear-resistant layer, and so on, these factors determine the quality of the plastic floor to a great extent.
How to identify the quality of the plastic floor paving process
Plastic floor paving technology also plays a vital role in the service life. In the process of paving, the mistakes are:
1, the ground is not smooth. Uneven ground will cause some plastic floors to appear concave and convex, that is, bulging. When laying plastic floor, if the ground is not smooth, self leveling should be done first, so that the ground can be leveled and laid again.
2, plastic floor paving should be consistent with the size of the ground. The floor area of plastic floor should be slightly smaller than the ground so as to allow expansion joints to prevent thermal expansion and contraction of the plastic floor.
3, the bonding of plastic floor to the base is firm. The plastic floor should be stickled, not degummed, not empty, and evenly spread.
4, the paved plastic floor should be clean, free of pollution and glue marks; the joints are clearly patterned, without color, and the pattern is closely matched; the edge is smooth and straight, and the edge is connected with the wall.
5. When laying the plastic floor, the temperature should be moderate. The floor temperature should not be below 15 C or above 30 C.
Daily care can extend the service life of plastic floor.
1, remove all kinds of dirt on the floor in time.
2, the floor can not be soaked in water for a long time, although the effect of waterproof and moisture-proof on the plastic floor is very good, but it is soaked in water for a long time, it will accelerate the aging of the plastic floor, and seriously affect the life of the floor. When the ground is towed to the ground, the water should also be dried in time.
3, strictly prohibit the use of hard, rough cleaning appliances (such as steel ball, scouring cloth, etc.) to rub the ground, but also prevent sharp objects from hitting the ground.
5, put a mat on the entrance of public places with high flow rate to prevent dirt and sand from scratching the plastic floor.
6, for people with more traffic and larger wear, the maintenance cycle should be shortened, and the waxing times of high strength wax can be increased.
The service life of plastic floor is determined by factors such as floor quality, pavement technology, daily maintenance and so on. These three factors are very important. Therefore, it is of no significance to talk about the service life of plastic flooring solely from the aspect of quality of plastic flooring.
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- Why Does Not Use Vinyl Flooring To Cover Your O...
- The Future Development Trend Of PVC Floor
- Hospital Flooring Material China Supply
- Sheet Vinyl Flooring China Supplier
- Why Do More And More People Prefer Resilient Fl...
- New Arrived Oak Look Vinyl Floor
- How To Choose A Suitable Stone Plastic Floor Tiles
- The Difference Between Dry Back And Loose Lay
- Why Luxury Vinyl Tile Or LVT Is Your Best Choos...
- How Does LVT Flooring Differ From Laminate Floo...