There are three main indicators for measuring the quality of Composite Flooring: Environmental protection, Wear resistance and Service life. Cut the wooden floor from the cross section. The middle layer is the floor substrate. The quality of the substrate is a method to identify the quality of the wooden floor. The substrate is like the heart of the wooden floor.
The environmental protection of the composite floor can reach very high standards, its wear-resistant layer, wear-resistant speed is also very high, and its service life will be very long. The three elements of a good laminate floor must be achieved, and you must look for it when you choose.
In the market, this inferior board has only a wear layer of more than a thousand turns on its surface. This kind of board is generally only used in rental houses. This kind of floor substrate has a very low wood fiber content, almost no. This inferior laminate flooring is made of bark or rotten carton and is very cheap.
The family will use this inferior board in the summer, or in the rainy season, the home will definitely smell bad.
But the good floor is completely different. It doesn't have any smell, and it doesn't tidal. It can be used for a very long time, so don't hesitate. Come and see our floor, it will definitely give you the most satisfying experience.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- What Are The Factors Related To The Color Match...
- New Catalog Of Keynote LVT Vinyl Tiles
- Floor Without Glue - Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring