Luxury vinyl floors don’t just look natural, they are naturally easy to install, too. Depending on your specific situation, you can choose floating installation (without glue or other materials) or glue down your planks.
Opting for a floating installation? Then you’ll need to choose an underlay first. This will have a major impact on the final look, quality and comfort of your fast install vinyl floor. That’s why our experts recommend the dedicated vinyl flooring underlay.
Do you have your underlay covered? Then it’s time to get cracking — or rather: ‘clicking’. The patented 'Uniclic ' for vinyl flooring click system ensures smooth sailing when installing luxury vinyl plank. Thanks to the hardy tongue and groove system, you can lay the floor planks with a single ‘click’, and you won’t even need a drop of glue or any other material. Could this be any easier?
If you like things more down to earth, then our ‘glue down’ method will be right up your alley. And it’s easy too: all you need is to make sure the ground is flat, and glue on the gound, then putting the vinyl plank on the ground.
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- Which Is Better Vinyl Or Linoleum Flooring
- Why Choose PVC Flooring
- What Is SPC Click Flooring
- What Is Homogeneous Vinyl Flooring
- Why is Homogeneous Flooring so Popular in Medic...
- We Are Not The Panacea But We Have The Real Zer...
- New Project Luxury SPC Floors At Mercedes-Benz ...
- Try The New Flooring Installation Method Instea...
- Which LVT WPC SPC Sheet Floor Will Be The Mains...
- How To Choose High Quality SPC Flooring