Besides the materials used to create the core of this flooring style, these are the key differences between WPC vinyl flooring and SPC vinyl flooring:
Thickness: WPC floors have a thicker core than SPC floors. Plank thickness for WPC floors is generally about 5.5 to 8 millimeters, while SPC floors are usually between 3.2 and 7 millimeters thick.
Sound Insulation: The thicker core of WPC floors also makes them superior when it comes to sound insulation. The thickness helps to absorb the sound, so it’s quieter when walking on these floors.
Stability: WPC floors and SPC floors can both be installed in any room with moisture exposure and temperature fluctuations. But when it comes to extreme temperature changes, SPC flooring tends to offer superior performance. The denser core of SPC floors makes them even more resistant to expanding and contracting than WPC floors.
Foot Feel: When it comes to how the flooring feels underfoot, WPC vinyl has the advantage. Because it has a thicker core compared to SPC flooring, it feels more stable and cushioned when walking on it. That thickness also helps to provide insulation to keep the floors warmer.
Price: SPC floors are more affordable than WPC floors. However, don’t pick your floors based on price alone. Be sure to consider all the potential benefits and drawbacks between these two flooring options before choosing one.
Durability: You might think that WPC flooring would offer improved durability since it is thicker than SPC flooring, but the opposite is actually true. SPC floors may not be as thick, but they are considerably denser than WPC floors. This makes them better at resisting damage from impacts or heavy weights.
To make the right choice for your home, be sure to do your homework when it comes to different flooring types. While SPC vinyl flooring may be a better choice for one home, WPC flooring may be the better investment for another. It all depends on what you and your household require when it comes to a home upgrade. Regardless of whether you choose WPC or SPC flooring, however, you’ll get a durable, waterproof, and stylish flooring upgrade that’s easy to install using DIY methods.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- How To Install Vinyl Flooring Quickly And Effic...
- What’s The Difference Between Waterproof And Wa...
- Wood-Grain Vinyl Flooring For House
- Advantages Of PVC Vinyl Flooring
- More Stories Of WPC Vinyl Flooring