Basically, WPC is made up of recycled wood pulp and plastic composites. They combine to form a special material that serves as the core of the standard vinyl that forms the top layer. So even if you choose WPC flooring, you won't see any wood or plastic on the flooring. Instead, these are just the materials that provide the basis for vinyl.
Choosing WPC vinyl flooring has many benefits over other types of flooring, including:
Affordable: Compared to hardwood floors, WPC flooring represents an upgrade to standard vinyl and does not reduce costs too much. WPC flooring costs less, and some varieties are also cheaper than laminates or tiles. Many homeowners choose to use WPC flooring for DIY installations, which also helps save money.
Waterproof: Laminate and hardwood floors are not waterproof. Even standard vinyl is just waterproof and not water resistant. But with WPC vinyl flooring, you'll get a completely waterproof floor that can be installed in areas where these other floor types should not be used, such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms and basements. Wood and plastic cores also prevent the floor from warping due to moisture and temperature fluctuations. This allows you to maintain a stylish and uniform look throughout your home without having to place different floor types in different rooms depending on the potential moisture exposure.
Quiet: Compared to traditional Vinyl Flooring, WPC vinyl flooring has a thicker core that helps absorb sound. This allows you to walk quietly and eliminate the "hollow" sounds sometimes associated with vinyl flooring.
Comfortable: The thicker core also creates a softer and warmer floor, which is more comfortable for residents and guests.
Durability: WPC vinyl flooring is highly resistant to stains and scratches. It will resist wear and tear, which is great for busy families and families with pets and children. It can be easily maintained by occasionally cleaning or vacuuming and occasionally using a wet mop with a diluted floor cleaner. If a location is severely damaged, you can easily replace individual planks for budget-friendly repairs.
Easy to install: The standard vinyl is very thin, leaving any unevenness on the subfloor. Because the WPC floor has a rigid, thick core, it will hide any defects in the subfloor. This makes the installation easier because there is no need for a large amount of subfloor preparation before laying the WPC floor. It also makes WPC vinyl flooring easier to install in longer and wider areas of the home. Homeowners can also install WPC flooring on many types of existing floors, and typically do not need to stay at home for a few days to accommodate humidity and temperature as in other floor types.
Use WPC vinyl flooring to provide DIY updates for your home. This is an affordable and attractive option that will stay in good shape for years to come.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- The Introduction Of SPC Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring
- How To Give Your Flooring A New Life
- The Way Of Installing Glue Down Vinyl Tile Floo...
- Which One Is Your Favorite PVC Flooring
- The Best Choice For Hotel Flooring-LVT
- How To Remove Residual Glue After Installation ...
- How To Choose Laminate Flooring
- What Are The Factors Related To The Color Match...
- New Catalog Of Keynote LVT Vinyl Tiles
- Floor Without Glue - Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring