In recent years, rubber flooring has attracted consumers' epoxy, and more and more schools and hospitals have begun to install plastic flooring. Plastic floor has strong wear resistance, and at the same time, the color is also more, so consumers are attracted by epoxy. But in the process of using plastic floor, we must do regular maintenance work in order to extend its service life.
A sand and stone cushion should be placed in the doorway of the plastic floor and the entrance of the hall to prevent the shoes from bringing sand and gravel into the room and scratching the floor. Avoid cutting and dragging the floor surface with sharp spines and rough weights, avoid wearing nails and walking on the floor, prevent hard objects from scratching or scraping the surface of the floor, and try to avoid long walking on the floor with high heels. When moving objects, especially those with sharp metal at the bottom, do not drag on the floor to avoid scratching the floor.
Avoid large amount of water staying on the floor surface for a long time. The floor is soaked in water for a long time. It may be infiltrated under the floor by water, causing the glue to melt and lose its cohesive force. It may also cause the floor water pollution due to the wax water layering on the floor surface, or the infiltration of sewage into the interior of the floor, causing the floor to change color. Avoid direct illumination and prevent ultraviolet radiation to prevent flooring from fading or fading. Clean plastic floor clean with neutral cleaners, do not use strong acid or strong base cleaners to clean the floor, do regular cleaning and maintenance.
Clean the ground with a clean 90% dry mop and clean the ground with a serious pollution. The stained ink, food, and greasy dirt on the plastic floor should wipe away the dirt, and then use the diluted detergent to scrub the traces. When the residue of the black leather shoe prints is difficult to remove, it can be scrubbed with a loose perfume. The floor is clean. Be careful not to use super strong multi-purpose detergents, so that the floor will not change color. No strong solvents such as strong acid, strong alkali and tin water can be used to avoid damaging the floor.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- Grey Colour Of Resilient Flooring
- The PVC Flooring Can Be Any Kind Of Materials
- Why Resilient Floorig Is So Awesome
- Construction Standards And Attentions Of PVC Floor
- PVC Floor Covering Used Extensively In Hospital
- A New Flooring Choice In Houses
- Safe,eco And Durable PVC Floor Covering
- What Is A Real PVC Sporty Flooring
- The Advantanges Of PVC Flooring
- Chinese PVC Floor Waxing Issue