LVT Vinyl Flooring we recommend today can be said to be the king of cost-effective flooring.
It is not only wear-resistant and durable, but also very easy to decorate and maintain.
It is undoubtedly the best choice for places with large flow of people and serious damage. LVT Vinyl Flooring must be the first choice for hotels, shopping malls and office buildings.
LVT Vinyl flooring can be divided into three types according to the installation mode: Dry Back, Click and Loose Lay. But what we mainly recommend today is dry back and loose lay.
The installation method of Dry Back LVT Vinyl Flooring is very simple, just need to ensure that the original ground is clean and flat, and then glued with a specific glue. In the future, if any area in the later stage has serious damage, just use a tool to uncover and replace it with he new one is fine, and it doesn't take a lot of time and money to renovate the entire flooring.
5.0 mm Dry Back LVT Flooring
Loose Lay LVT Flooring is a new design, it just need to be placed directly on the original flooring. It is mainly used to draw on the ground with the special design of the bottom, even without the use of glue. The only drawback is the price will be slightly higher than others, but the overall price is also very high.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- How To Remove Residual Glue After Installation ...
- How To Choose Laminate Flooring
- What Are The Factors Related To The Color Match...
- New Catalog Of Keynote LVT Vinyl Tiles
- Floor Without Glue - Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring