PVC Vinyl flooring can be divided into: Dry Back, Loose Lay, Click. Dry Back LVT and Loose Lay LVT flooring has different in installation, thickness,price, conditioning time and flexibility.
A. Installation method: dry back requires hydrating glue and other auxiliary, also known as glue down, loose lay can be directly paved (loose lay bottom layer above the black skin, on the plane can not move.)
B.Thickness: dry back Our factory only starts from 2.0mm thick bottom. Below this specification does not do, loose lay is generally consistent with Click 4.0mm, 5.0mm
C. wear-resistant layer: Under normal circumstances, we now do 2.0mm and 2.5mm thickness of Dry back, wear resistance 0.1mm-0.5mm, 3.0mm thickness of the Dry Back, wear-resistant to do 0.1mm-1.0mm, 2.0mm And 2.5mm in principle can do more than 0.5mm of wear, but not cost-effective, in addition, the base material and the material's formula also have to change and test, and now the factory basically do not; loose lay Currently, The wear layer of 4.0mm and 5mm basically only wear 0.3mm and 0.5mm for the same reasons.
D. Price: dry back cheap, loose lay more expensive
E. Conditioning time: dry back requires 24 hours of health after tempering, looselay and lock series, it takes 48 hours.
F: The flexibility of the two is different. The loose lay product is significantly softer than the dry back. This feature can also be used as a distinguishing feature. At the same time, the most obvious is the layer of black skin at the bottom of loose lay, which can be distinguished by soft and hard using a nail scraping test.
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- Why Luxury Vinyl Tile Or LVT Is Your Best Choos...
- How Does LVT Flooring Differ From Laminate Floo...
- Antique Brushed Hickory Vinyl Plank Flooring
- What's Vinyl Flooring
- How To Choose Floor For Kindergarten
- 5000 Sqm WPC Click Vinyl Plank Is Loading For S...
- True Formaldehyde Free Vinyl Flooring
- How To Install Your Vinyl Floor
- Which Is Better Vinyl Or Linoleum Flooring
- Why Choose PVC Flooring