Nowdays, SPC Rigid Vinyl Flooring is quickly becoming one of the most popular trends in home decoration flooring markets. Installing SPC Vinyl Flooring offers homeowners many benefits. Todays we will show you one by one.
The core of SPC Rigid Vinyl Flooring is a combination of natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizer. This provides a very stable foundation for each flooring.
Waterproof: One of the biggest benefits of choosing SPC Vinyl Flooring is that it has a completely waterproof core. Unlike hardwood, it can be installed in areas such as laundry, bathroom, basement and kitchen. The waterproof function also makes the board more stable in humid and temperature fluctuations.
Easy to install: Many homeowners appreciate the ease of installation of SPC Floors. They can be placed on many different types of subfloors or existing floors. Most designs simply click on the spot, eliminating the need of messy and complex glue.
Affordability: Although it is more expensive than standard Vinyl Flooring, SPC Vinyl Flooring is generally cheaper than other types of luxury flooring such as hardwood and stone. In addition, homeowners can usually install the floor without professional assistance, so DIY installation of SPC flooring can save more money for this upgrade.
Comfortable: The thick, stable bottom layer of each plank makes the SPC Floor more cushioned than other types of flooring. The thicker the board you choose, the more comfortable your feet feel. These dense layers also help provide a quieter sound when walking on the SPC flooring; they usually do not have a hollow or thin sound like the standard vinyl flooring.
Easy to maintain: SPC Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring is extremely durable. Because it is very dense, it resists impact, stains, scratches and abrasion. This flooring style is a great choice for busy families, because in addition to being good, it is easy to keep clean. Maintenance involves only regular vacuuming or cleaning and occasional mopping. Over time, this type of flooring will resist fading, flaking and cupping, and it can withstand direct exposure to the sun.
If you are ready to upgrade your home, SPC Rigid Vinyl Flooring is your best choice. It has many benefits, making it a reliable investment, especially for families with pets and children. Easy to install and relatively affordable prices also can help you reduce costs. With various of designs, you can also easily find the look that suits your style.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- How To Give Your Flooring A New Life
- The Way Of Installing Glue Down Vinyl Tile Floo...
- Which One Is Your Favorite PVC Flooring
- The Best Choice For Hotel Flooring-LVT
- How To Remove Residual Glue After Installation ...
- How To Choose Laminate Flooring
- What Are The Factors Related To The Color Match...
- New Catalog Of Keynote LVT Vinyl Tiles
- Floor Without Glue - Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring
- New Product--Anti-static PVC Vinyl Flooring