Nothing beats the love and affection that your pets offer, but they can cause damage to your home. Muddy paws, sharp nails, and shedding can all make it challenging to keep up with flooring maintenance, but with the right material, cleanup can be a breeze. Vinyl flooring has long been recommended by knowledgeable flooring contractors for homes with pets, as it allows for easy cleaning and minimal damage.
Below are three reasons that you should invest in vinyl flooring if you have a four-legged friend:
Hassle-Free Maintenance: Any pet owner can sympathize with the struggle to keep their floors clean during the winter when muddy paws are inevitable. Rather than spending hours deep cleaning carpets or scrubbing grout to remove dirt, you’ll have easy cleanup with vinyl flooring. The smooth surface won’t soak up any moisture, and all grime can be mopped up, leaving the floor looking good as new.
Soft & Comfortable: Tile and stone flooring can be uncomfortable for pets to walk on and dangerous if they are old and prone to slipping. Vinyl flooring is softer than other materials, which makes it safer and easier for your pets to get around. This is especially useful for homeowners with older pets that might otherwise have difficulty getting around the house.
Scratch-Resistant: A dog or cat with long nails can leave unsightly scratches on marble or hardwood floors, leading to expensive repairs or an entire flooring replacement. However, vinyl is scratch- and stain-resistant, so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that even if your pet is chasing toys inside all day, your floors will remain smooth and beautiful.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- How Do We Know PVC Floor Is Eco-Friendly
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- A Real Waterproof Vinyl Flooring
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Not Ceramic Tile But PVC Vinyl Tile
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- Cube Style Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl Flooring Is Also Fine To Kindergarten Use
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...