White floor with grey floor
Many families now like to use white floors, hoping to have a quiet home atmosphere. It is recommended to use a lighter color such as grayish white, which is easy to give a feeling of tranquility, and does not cause the "top-heavy" light color of the wall.
Yellow floor with green walls
Some families prefer to use a slightly yellow floor, and the walls use the "adjacent color" rule to pick a green color adjacent to the yellow, which creates a warm atmosphere.
Black brown floor with pink ivory
The deep-toned floor has strong appeal and expressiveness, and its personality is distinctive. For example, the color of the floor with reddish color gives a strong feeling. If the wall is painted with thick paint, it will appear unharmonious. However, choosing an ivory color with a pink hue will create a sense of unity with the black-brown floor.
Dark brown floor with cashmere
Some households are willing to match white walls with dark brown floors, which makes the floor look dark. If the wall selection is the same as the beige color of the cashmere, the color of the walls and floors will be easier to access and the space will be larger. The style is simple, fresh and elegant.
What are the factors associated with color matching? In general, you should pay attention to the following points:
Ground color matching
The color of the ground should match the color of the furniture, and the floor decoration is a long-term decoration. Under normal circumstances, it will not be replaced frequently, so many factors should be considered when choosing. Among them, the neutral color has always been the mainstream color, but if it is properly matched, the dark and light colors can achieve the desired effect.
Lighting conditions in the living room
The lighting conditions of the living room limit the choice of floor color. The range of rooms with good lighting is large and shade. For rooms with low floors and insufficient lighting, pay attention to the choice of floor materials with high brightness and suitable color, and avoid using darker materials as much as possible.
Color affects people's visual effects, warm colors are expanded, and cool colors are contracted. Therefore, the floor of a small room should choose a cool color of dark color, or a simple and bright floor, which makes people feel the expansion of the area. If you choose a warm color floor with a strong color, it will make the space appear narrower and increase the feeling of depression. In addition, in the choice of color, should prefer small texture or straight grain effect, avoid large and chaotic patterns.
The overall decoration of the house is related to many aspects. It has not been easy for home decoration. It takes a lot of time and effort to decorate a home.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- New Catalog Of Keynote LVT Vinyl Tiles
- Floor Without Glue - Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring
- New Product--Anti-static PVC Vinyl Flooring
- What Is The Main Difference Between The Price O...
- PVC Elastic Flooring-- Say Goodbye To The Noise
- What Is The Difference Between PVC Plastic Floo...
- Smoke Grey Oak Pattern Vinyl Flooring-Modern Ho...