What Is Homogeneous Flooring?
The homogeneous vinyl floor covering is made of one single layer that offers vibrancy and depth of the colour. The heterogeneous flooring on the other hand, is a multi-layer flooring which comes in wide variety of beautiful patterns with endless design possibilities. This feature gives a feel and a look of natural flooring materials. Heterogeneous flooring also offers low maintenance cost, which is why is primary choice of homeowners, health care facilities, schools, etc.
Reasons to Specify Homogeneous Sheet
1. Diamond 10 Technology coating resists soil, stains, scratches, scuffs and abrasions, as well as chemicals and damage from alcohol-based hand sanitizers
2. Easy maintenance – No polish Diamond 10 Coating Technology minimizes cleaning time and disruption
3. True through-pattern construction provides even wear and a consistent appearance along with superior gouge and abrasion resistance
4. Withstands heavy foot and rolling load traffic*
5. Easy to heat weld and flash cove for spaces demanding superior infection control
8. Broad palette of coordinating colors and patterns
9. Manufactured to Armstrong Flooring’s Diamond Standard of Quality
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- Why is Homogeneous Flooring so Popular in Medic...
- We Are Not The Panacea But We Have The Real Zer...
- New Project Luxury SPC Floors At Mercedes-Benz ...
- Try The New Flooring Installation Method Instea...
- Which LVT WPC SPC Sheet Floor Will Be The Mains...
- How To Choose High Quality SPC Flooring