As a floor assembler I firstly encountered only the term PVC flooring. So it was a classic pvc floor rolled into the rolls of various width from 1.5 m to 4 m. We still encounter these types of floors in schools, hospitals, bureaus and so on.
There is also a marketing aspect in the game. If the manufacturers would call their new vinyl planks just as pvc flooring, then people would not react to it at all and not even know that there is a total new type of PVC floors. I can confirm that by my experience that when I offer to my customer a PVC floor he or she starts to look at me weirdly, thinking I am selling them the classic old PVC roll flooring into which we stumble upon on stairs of old hospitals and block of flats buildings. But when I offer them vinyl flooring then they are suddenly more satisfied even though I basically offered them the same thing just in different dimensional shape.
Today the manufacturers include glass fiber to the most of the PVC flooring and achieve dimensional sustainability. Therefore any shape deformations are eliminated.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Not Ceramic Tile But PVC Vinyl Tile
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- Cube Style Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl Flooring Is Also Fine To Kindergarten Use
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- How To Choose Suitable Flooring For Hotels
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- A Plant On The Wood - SPC Floor
- Investment Prospects Of Resilient Flooring