PVC floor and rubber floor compared to everyone is no stranger, but from a detailed point of view, what is the difference between PVC floor and rubber floor? Although they all belong to the same class of elastic floor, there is a certain difference between them.
PVC floor is a new type of light weight floor decoration material that is very popular in the world today. It is also known as "light weight floor material". It is a popular product in Europe, America and Asia, which is popular abroad and enters the Chinese market from the beginning of 80s. So far the large and medium cities in China have been widely recognized and widely used, such as families, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, commerce, and other places. . "PVC floor" means the floor produced by PVC. It is made of PVC and its copolymerized resin as the main raw material, adding filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, colorant and other auxiliary materials on the sheet like continuous substrate by coating process or by calendering, extrusion or extrusion process.
Rubber floor is made of natural rubber, synthetic rubber and other components of polymer materials made of flooring. Butadiene, high benzene and butadiene rubber are synthetic rubber, and are the products of petroleum. Natural rubber refers to rubber obtained from artificial rubber trees.
PVC floor and rubber floor are both resilient flooring, but there are differences.
The composition and production process are different: the rubber floor is divided into homogeneous and heterogeneous. A homogeneous rubber floor is a floor based on natural rubber or synthetic rubber on the basis of a single or multi-layer structure of color and composition; a non-homogeneous rubber floor is based on natural rubber or synthetic rubber.
Color and color difference: rubber floor coloring is more difficult, because rubber has a very strong color absorption, so most of the color of the rubber floor is relatively single; and the PVC floor of the color is very many, can be any combination, can give designers more choice.
The installation difficulty is different: the PVC floor is light in weight and easy to install; the rubber floor is very heavy, and the installation is more laborious. And the rubber floor installation method requires more strict, if the method does not appear bubbles, the demand for self leveling foundation is more perfect, otherwise it will exaggerate the defects of the base.
Market demand and wear resistance are different: rubber floor because of high price, only in some high-end places, the scope is relatively small; and PVC floor because of its super high price performance, so the application is very wide, the market potential is huge. In addition, the wearability of the rubber floor is stronger, and it is very suitable for the airport, the station and so on, as well as the traffic tools such as aircraft, train, subway, car, ship and so on
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- How To Choose Chinese PVC Flooring For Your Chi...
- How To Clean And Maintain PVC Flooring
- The Kindergarten Needs To Choose Chinese Vinyl ...
- Chinese Vinyl Flooring Used In Kitchen
- Chinese PVC Flooring Is A Good Choice For Home
- Eco-friendly Chinese PVC Flooring
- Is Chinese PVC Floor Can Use In Kitchen
- 3C Hospital Homogeneous PVC Flooring
- Chinese 3Dprint Vinyl Flooring
- Kind Suggestion For Summer Decoration In Kinder...