What to do if the wooden floor is moldy
Most wood floor cleaners use wet mops or rags to clean them.
During this process, excessive residual water stains will stay on the surface of
the wooden floor or even penetrate the joints. In the long run,
it will cause mildew on the LVT wooden floor. Problems such as arching. The
following Xiao Bian gave everyone a chance to talk about the reasons for moldy
wood flooring and how to prevent it.
1. In the wooden floor near the bathroom and kitchen, people often accidentally spill water on the floor. In addition, drying wet and dry clothes in the room, or mopping the floor with wet mop can cause mildew.
2. In a relatively dry environment, many mold mycelium drift in the air, when the temperature is appropriate, the environment is wet, these molds grow in large quantities, so that it will also lead to mildew in the floor. Of course, the proliferation of microorganisms in the floor material will also be one of the causes of floor mildew.
3. Floor mold is caused by mold, but there are three factors that cause mildew on the floor, namely mold, temperature and humidity, but generally speaking, the laminate floor will be subjected to high temperature hot pressing in the production process, and none of these molds are not present. These three have nothing to do with the quality of the floor itself. Therefore, floor mildew cannot determine the quality of this product.
Prevention and resolution
1. Before the installation, check the goods in Kaifeng to see if there are signs of mildew and insects on the floor, and if there is any damage, etc., first ensure the quality of the floor covering products before installing them.
2. Under normal circumstances, the floor moisture content should be maintained at 8%-13%, so it is very important to keep the vinyl tile floor dry and clean.
3. During the rainy season, there was indeed a moldy floor crack. In the face of such problems, consumers can use rags and oxalic acid to wipe the moldy spots on the floor crevices, and then use a rag to dip in boric acid and borax (saturated 1 to 1 solution) or alcohol, and then wring out the rags. Wiping the cracks on the floor several times will kill the mold and reduce the chance of mildew.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- PVC Flooring Steps Into Chinese Residence Houses
- Simply Clean And Maintain PVC Flooring
- Grey Colour Of Resilient Flooring
- The PVC Flooring Can Be Any Kind Of Materials
- Why Resilient Floorig Is So Awesome
- Construction Standards And Attentions Of PVC Floor
- PVC Floor Covering Used Extensively In Hospital
- A New Flooring Choice In Houses
- Safe,eco And Durable PVC Floor Covering
- What Is A Real PVC Sporty Flooring