There are two ways to answer this question:
Vinyl. That's what we sell.
The honest answer: It really depends on what's important to you.
So if you want to know which is better for you, please check following parts for your reference.
Typically vinyl is less expensive than linoleum up front. We say up front because linoleum can last sometimes twice as long as vinyl, depending on the type, manufacturer and the type of traffic it receives. That being said, linoleum does tend to wear over time, especially when it’s not properly cared for so in the end it is still typically the less expensive option.
Both linoleum and vinyl are offering realistic wood and stone looks, but there are a few differences. Vinyl uses photo imagery to create a realistic image on top of the plank (or tile, or sheet) similar to laminate flooring, while in linoleum, the color goes all the way through the tile. This means that linoleum will maintain its color (although fading may occur), whereas vinyl begins and ends with that image layer, as far as look goes. Vinyl is going to give you more style and color options (if you can dream it, they can print it!), while linoleum offers less variety.
vinyl is specifically designed to be DIY-friendly, whereas a lot can go wrong with a linoleum installation.
Vinyl is the lowest maintenance floor on the market. She’s a tough cookie and can handle cleaners (although you only need something gentle) and, other than basic cleaning, no other work is required. Linoleum, on the other hand, can be a little bit of a delicate flower. It cannot take harsh cleaning chemicals or large amounts of water from a wet mop. Linoleum also needs to be sealed 1-2 times per year.
Well, to be perfectly honest, it means that you now have all the information and the rest is up to you! Which categories are more important? Only you can answer that. But if vinyl is your choice, pls kindly contact us for free sample.
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- Why Choose PVC Flooring
- What Is SPC Click Flooring
- What Is Homogeneous Vinyl Flooring
- Why is Homogeneous Flooring so Popular in Medic...
- We Are Not The Panacea But We Have The Real Zer...
- New Project Luxury SPC Floors At Mercedes-Benz ...
- Try The New Flooring Installation Method Instea...
- Which LVT WPC SPC Sheet Floor Will Be The Mains...
- How To Choose High Quality SPC Flooring
- The New Fashion For Office Decoration PVC Floor