There are three main types of LVT flooring: vinyl locking, dry back, loose laying. From another perspective, LVT flooring can be divided into: Dry Back lock (Loose lay).
The bottom to the surface are sequentially composed of a backing layer, a core layer, a glass fiber, a decorative paper, and a wear layer.
WPC combines the waterproof and stability of LVT and is also easy to install like a laminate flooring.
The addition of cork and EVA mats, foot feel and sound insulation are better than LVT's lock floor.
WPC uses environmentally friendly materials that are more environmentally friendly than laminate flooring.
In short: WPC between LVT and Laminate, both have the advantages.
SPC (Stone plactic composite), SPC floor is extruded from the extruder with T-die extrusion of PVC substrate, three-roller or four-roll calender, respectively, PVC wear layer, PVC color film and PVC substrate, The one-time heating and embossing products are simple in process and close to heat.
- The Strength Of SPC Flooring In The Future
- What Is The Characters Of SPC And LVT Flooring
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- 2018,what Is Flooring Materials Trend
- Why More Hospital Choose Homogeneous Floor
- The Advantages Of PVC Homogeneous Flooring
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- LVT And SPC Flooring Still Dominate US Market
- The Advantages Of PVC Flooring
- How To Choose High Quality SPC Flooring
- The New Fashion For Office Decoration PVC Floor
- Various Of PVC Click Floor Paving Methods
- Detailed Explanation Of PVC Vinyl Floor
- Advantages Of Vinyl Flooring
- Homogeneous & Heterogeneous Flooring
- SPC Flooring Vs WPC Flooring
- 2000 Sqm Homogeneous Vinyl Roll Flooring Is Loa...
- Special Patterns Customized PVC Flooring For Gy...
- Various Of Homogeneous Flooring For Your Choice