There are three main types of LVT flooring: vinyl locking, dry back, loose laying. From another perspective, LVT flooring can be divided into: Dry Back lock (Loose lay).
The bottom to the surface are sequentially composed of a backing layer, a core layer, a glass fiber, a decorative paper, and a wear layer.
WPC combines the waterproof and stability of LVT and is also easy to install like a laminate flooring.
The addition of cork and EVA mats, foot feel and sound insulation are better than LVT's lock floor.
WPC uses environmentally friendly materials that are more environmentally friendly than laminate flooring.
In short: WPC between LVT and Laminate, both have the advantages.
SPC (Stone plactic composite), SPC floor is extruded from the extruder with T-die extrusion of PVC substrate, three-roller or four-roll calender, respectively, PVC wear layer, PVC color film and PVC substrate, The one-time heating and embossing products are simple in process and close to heat.
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- How To Choose High Quality SPC Flooring
- The New Fashion For Office Decoration PVC Floor
- Various Of PVC Click Floor Paving Methods
- Detailed Explanation Of PVC Vinyl Floor
- Advantages Of Vinyl Flooring
- Homogeneous & Heterogeneous Flooring
- SPC Flooring Vs WPC Flooring