What is Vinyl Flooring?
The new generation of vinyl flooring offers convincing natural wood and stone looks that anyone can install and maintain no problem. Vinyl flooring was created for the busy world we live in, where convenience is key and everyone is searching for the lowest price.
Benefits of vinyl flooring
1. Easy, DIY install
2. Easy to maintain
3. (Relatively) inexpensive
4. Resilient and comfortable underfoot
5. Large variety in styles and looks
Limitations of vinyl flooring
1. Production causes more of an effect on the environment
2. Shorter lifespan (10-20 years)
3. Image is only on the surface
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- What Is SPC Click Flooring
- What Is Homogeneous Vinyl Flooring
- Why is Homogeneous Flooring so Popular in Medic...
- We Are Not The Panacea But We Have The Real Zer...
- New Project Luxury SPC Floors At Mercedes-Benz ...
- Try The New Flooring Installation Method Instea...
- Which LVT WPC SPC Sheet Floor Will Be The Mains...
- How To Choose High Quality SPC Flooring
- The New Fashion For Office Decoration PVC Floor
- Various Of PVC Click Floor Paving Methods