Vinyl Tile (LVT): Water-resistant and
Looking for a hardwood-look in your kitchen or bathroom? Want water resistant and beautiful flooring for a tight budget?
Need flooring that’s durable and easy to clean?
Luxury vinyl tile or LVT is your answer!
LVT combines the natural, organic look of hardwood, stone or ceramic flooring with the resilience, toughness and low maintenance of vinyl flooring.
Durable flooring that holds up to extremely cold or hot weather but mimics the look of some of your favorite, less affordable materials. You’ll love LVT if you’re looking for flooring that:
1: Offers a variety of
styles and looks to choose from
2: Is an easy, quick install
3: has tiles and planks that can be individually replaced so you don’t have to replace your entire floor
4: Is very moisture resistant
5: Is a breeze to clean
One of our favorite LVT products—because it’s so durable and beautiful—is 3C Solutions waterproof flooring. Available as planks or tiles in a huge range of colors, it looks like wood but performs where wood wouldn’t hold up. Its patented layered construction adds cork for sound insulation, an extruded core for stability and more layers to ensure both a beautiful, easy to clean finish and a tough surface which resists dents and scratches.
- New Special Vinyl Flooring - Hexagonal SPC from 3C
- What Make 3C SPC Flooring So Beautiful Hexagonal
- A New Favourite Of Flooring - PVC Flooring
- How To Install The 3C Sports Vinyl Flooring
- 3C New Products Ready To Ship Today
- What Is The Difference In Vinyl And PVC Flooring
- Priority Of Public Vinyl Flooring
- Heat Conductivity Of 3C PVC Vinyl Flooring
- 3C Successfully Participate The Domotex Asia In...
- Cheap Beautiful PVC Flooring Become The Trend
- How Does LVT Flooring Differ From Laminate Floo...
- Antique Brushed Hickory Vinyl Plank Flooring
- What's Vinyl Flooring
- How To Choose Floor For Kindergarten
- 5000 Sqm WPC Click Vinyl Plank Is Loading For S...
- True Formaldehyde Free Vinyl Flooring
- How To Install Your Vinyl Floor
- Which Is Better Vinyl Or Linoleum Flooring
- Why Choose PVC Flooring
- What Is SPC Click Flooring